Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was quite eventful and I apologize for not updating sooner.

Saturday: No.3 TCU took on No.5 Utah and boy did our team show up. The girls and I watched the game at a local restaurant/bar where a fraternity had a bar tab=FREE DRINKS for us. Only bad news was the game wasn't that exciting because it wasn't much of a game.
After the game we went straight to Coopers BBQ down in the Stockyards. I don't know if I was drunk or I just ate too much too fast but the pork ribs and pork loin did NOT settle well in my stomach and within the hour I was puking.
So I missed the after party of the game, however, we had our own party once my friends got home from the bar. When my roomie arrived I had the Netflix all prepared to watch The Labyrinth.
You know the movies with David Bowie and the muppet goblins? Haha it was awesome. After the movie I was too scared to sleep in my bed alone, I had to do some recruiting for a sleeping partner.
Note: Men, girls don't want to CONVINCE you to sleep in the same bed with them. Be a man. Grow some balls and be aggressive.

Sunday: I worked a youth cheerleading competition in Lewisville and I OFFICIALLY have baby fever. They were to die for, I wish I had pictures to share. Other than that I had dinner with some friends and enjoyed a lovely night of football.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment