Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Test Day

Leave it to me to have the WORST test day ever. Not only did I have to take my sister to the airport at 5 am but I didn't sleep AT ALL until I fell asleep at 6:30. Woke up 30 minutes before my test and you would think I had plenty of time to study since I stayed up all night. Nope. Epic failure. I have such bad ADD that I probably studied 30 minutes that night and studied when I was sprinting to class.

On a lighter note. I decided to make November

No Intimacy November

Which means exactly what it sounds like. I'm gonna do it old school for the month of November and only peck kiss/hold hands.

Place your bets now on how long this will last. Enjoy Hump Day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Step #2: Define "intimacy." Are hookups included? I'll participate if it's strictly no emotions/feelings/yucky stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intimacy means NO TOUCHING in ways that sparks arousal

    ReplyDelete